We carry an extensive line of eyewear for you to choose from. We pride ourselves on being able to offer you today’s most fashionable and popular brands as well as the most practical and traditional styles too. From the highest end to the most affordable, we have what you’re looking for. Our friendly and experienced staff will be more than happy to help you find the best frames and lenses that work for you and your budget.
Let’s not forget about our children! We also carry designer eyewear for them on site
We’ll help you find the right frames that look the best on you !
Types of Lenses for Eyeglasses
- Single Vision Lenses for Distance Vision, Computer or Reading.
- Bifocal lenses for distance and reading
- Progressive Lenses –for all distances
- Photochromic (Transitions)-Darkens under sunlight-available in Grey , Brown and Graphite Green
- Drivewear Lenses
- Polarized lenses –ideal for Fishing & Driving .
- Hi-Index lenses – reduces the thickness of lenses
- UV coating
- Anti-Blue Light – for digital devices such as computer , smart phone, tablets
- Anti-reflective coating (also called AR coating or anti-glare coating) improves both your vision through your lenses and the appearance of your eyeglasses, benefits night driving ,computer users.
- Mirror coated lenses